Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Aaron's Home

On July 28th my brother, Aaron, came home from his mission! My
parents and 2 sisters, Jenny and Michelle, had gone down to Puerto
Rico to pick him up. They got to spend a week down there with him.
I was able to pick them up from the airport when they arrived!



Aaron had on this filthy and really ugly tie!
Apparently it was the most sought after tie in the mission.
Aaron didn't take kindly to my advice to burn it!


Back at my parents house the kids were getting everything ready.
I brought home my sisters so we could tell them Aaron was on his way.
The kids had fun decorating the house.
Then when they heard him coming they all hid!



After a delicious dinner and talking for a while, some of Aaron's
friends who are home from their missions came over. It was crazy
to see these guys who I remember as 12 yr olds! I'm not that old am I?





Aaron doing flips after a 2 yr break! Sean doing a sideways flip!


Michelle doing a flip and trying to take out Luke! Luke doing a flip!


My niece Elan and I had fun jumping on the tramp too!

I'm glad Aaron had the opportunity to serve a mission,
but we're glad to have him home!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's awesome! I love missionaries!! That would have been cool to go pick him up. I love seeing them at the airport when ever I'm there. I probably look so dumb cause I just sit and stare at them probably with such a goofy smile on my face. There's just something about them and they ae just so happy!!