Add in adjusting to life with a 1yr old again and Dave being called to the
Bishopric. Life is a bit crazy, but we're blessed!
One highlight of the month was my opportunity to get together with my
old roommates! Dave couldn't join us so he stayed home with Zeke.
So Hannah, Jonas, and I headed up to Bountiful, were we met up!

Thanks girls for getting us all together!
I think I need to see if your pictures turned out better than mine!
Miss you all! Love ya all!
The last Saturday of the month was a hot one. We were able to go to our
"swimming hole" along the Provo River.
Our neighbors/friends the Smith's were able to come with us!
It was a great way to spend the last 90 degree day!



Dave jumping off a tree stump, Hannah, and Jonas



Zeke, Olivia, and Natalie with Jackson
The next day we headed up Provo Canyon to join our friends,
the Hobson's, for the evening! We always enjoy going up there!

Zeke and Annabelle - Chris, Jackie, Noah, and Jonas


Dave, Hannah, Asher, Zeke, Chris, and Jackie - Dave and Hannah
3 comments:
WoW! You have been busy!! I LOVE Hannah's hair so so cute!! You guys are always doing such fun outdoor activities! That's so neat that you have another little guy to take care of and share your life with! I love your pictures!
I love that you're catching up on your blog. And I love the jumping off the porch pictures! Classic.
http://www.scentsy.com/jenh
Here's who I go through. He name is Jen Howick. She's great!! I got the Lotus Warmer and love it. You can see a picture online. Sounds like you've had a busy last bit of a summer!!
Post a Comment