Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

This year we grew our own pumpkins in our garden. We were able to get 3 big pumpkins. So it
worked well with our family! Dave made the kids do as much as they could. Especially the
cleaning. I don't think that part was their favorite!


I think I have 2 drama queens sometimes! But they seemed to have loved it!


Jonas didn't like the texture, but enjoyed being messy! Such a boy!


Many thanks to Papa for all his help! I have such a wonderful, good looking husband!

So I was taking most of the pictures because I wasn't able to move much. We carved pumpkins on
Wednesday, but 2 days before on Monday, I rolled my ankle. So here are my pictures of the night!

Because I couldn't even stand or walk for 3 days, I hadn't been able to even stand up to shower.
So I wouldn't let any other pictures of me be taken! Also, these pictures are after the swelling
had gone down a bit and before the bruising and discoloring started. Those are still to come!

Here are the final pictures!

In order - Dave, Hannah, and then Jonas'!

2 comments:

House of Ham's said...

You guys are serious about pumpkin carving! I love it! I am so sorry about your ankle, seems like I am always rolling my ankle but never swells like that! Too bad! Well you let me know when you are back to showering normal so we can go out to lunch :)

Alicia said...

Your ankle looks horrible. I hope you're starting to feel better.