Monday, June 22, 2009

California



Last month Jonas and I got to go to California to visit Dave's brother and his family! We had so much fun. We went to California Adventure and Disneyland. We also spent a lot of time at the beach. That was the first time Jonas had played in the ocean. I'm so grateful for so many wonderful friends and family who help us have so many wonderful vacations! Thanks Joe, Steph, Tavia, and Ryken!

3 comments:

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Wow! Your kids are getting so big. I still think of Jonas as a baby. Cute pictures! That is neat you are doing foster care. I bet that is tough. Good to talk to you and keep in touch.

The Blackburn Family said...

Hi :-) Welcome to the blogging world! It's a really nice way to keep up on things and document/journal what's going on in your family. I look forward to keeping in touch a little better :-)

Jake and Cori said...

I have been to where you are in this pic. To me it looks like home. Provo looks like home too. But I will always be a CA girl.