
This year for Memorial Weekend we went up to Syracuse and hung out with Dave's cousin and family! We had a lot of fun staying up late and playing games! We had the tent set up to sleep in the backyard, but the weather didn't cooperate. On Monday morning Dave took the kids and went on a hike with Mike, Trisha, their kids, and Trisha's brother and family. Party pooper me stayed home. But they had a lot of fun!
2 comments:
Hey, it's Kelly... from Green River...Nicole forwarded your email to me. I would love to keep in touch by blog! I love your page! Very cute!! My blog is private so I have to invite you. email me your email and I'll invite you. kelly4c@hotmail.com Yeah..I'm so happy you're blogging!! Cute pictures!!
Welcome to the blogging world! I like the updates. I really love the picture of Hannah in that adorable dress!
Post a Comment