special day it was. We had many wonderful friends and family make the drive down to Provo
after a snow storm to join us for this special day. It was a sudden decision and so I'm apologizing
to those we didn't get an invite out to in time. I'm also apologizing to those few family members
who weren't able to be with us. But it was a great day.
Hannah was excited that a good friend of hers from our ward was getting baptized the
same day. One particular funny thing was that they had the same dress too! Her mom, Michelle,
and I happened to buy them separately at the same store almost 11 months ago! They girls thought
that was great! We had a rough start when I realized we forgot the camera, a change of underwear
for Hannah, and a change for Dave. Thanks for my wonderful brother-in-law, Dan, who rescued
us by going back to our house and finding it all! Thanks also to my Mom, Granny, who
gave a wonderful talk about the Holy Ghost.
It really was a special day for us all. Thanks again to everyone who could come!
You all helped Hannah feel really special!
We did do a little celebrating of her birthday day. Thanks for all who gave gifts!
1 comment:
So Cute! I haven't even been able to get my pictures off my camera yet. It was a really neat day. I am glad we could share it with you.
Post a Comment