to post some of the pictures we took during the month. Not too exciting but still wanted to share them.
Jonas and his cousin Elan playing with "Aunt" Sara's phone!
So one day I stubbed my toe on a carpeted stair (don't ask) and after noticing my sock was
sticking to my toe I took off my sock and found this. Plus a lot of blood. It took a couple of hours
to finally get the bleeding stopped. Then Dave super glued it closed. Now I'm fine. But I'm
thinking I might have more photos if I journal about my injuries some days!
So one Sunday Dave decided to take some pictures with the sun coming in the back door.
(Another moment where I'd say "Don't ask!") And these are what he got!
We also celebrated our foster son's 2nd birthday. Unfortunately I can't post any pictures of him.
And since it was his birthday all of my pictures have him in them of that day! But we enjoyed
watching him open presents and eat a cupcake!
1 comment:
You and your feet. You gotta stop that. BTW, I LOVE supper glue. My fingers get so dry in the winter and crack and bleed right at the fingertip. The only thing I have found to work and heal it is supper glue.
Post a Comment