Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gymnastics

Hannah just finished a session of gymnastics at the local rec center. She had a lot of fun and was
lucky enough to do it with 2 of her good friends from the neighborhood, Morgan and Aurelia. I did
learn why I wasn't in gymnastics and how incredibly flexible Hannah is!



The following pictures are from her last session where they show us everything they've learned.


Hannah loves doing back bends, then flipping over or pulling herself back up without hands!


Hannah in line for the balance beam and then walking backwards along it.


Hannah, Morgan, and Aurelia on the balance beam, and then the girls with their medals!

Hannah and Morgan with their medals - they happened to match in colors that day!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Good for you for updating your blog. What fun entries too! Gymnastics look fun and what great friends to do it with. Life is busy and we didn't see the the Rivards but are glad they got to come and it's fun to see proof that they did! lol

Love Jonas' wig and bowling and it all. You are inspiring me...maybe I'll update ours....maybe tomorrow! lol

Thanks for the fun updates!

Alicia said...

Wow, she is really flexible!

M and N mmm mmm good said...

Hey Jules!! It's been a while. I love that you put Hannah in Gymnastics. I had season tickets to the Utes Gymnastic team this year, and it was a blast. Regionals are this weekend and you can still get tickets for a little as $6.00 if your interested in a girls night out. I glad things are goind well and Matt and I are already looking forward to Green River. Can't wait to see you!!