Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jonas turns 6!

Wow, so my baby is now 6. I'm not sure where the time has gone. The kids keep getting too big
too quickly! We first celebrated Jonas' birthday at my parents house. On the first Sunday of
the month we get everybody together to celebrate the birthdays for that month.


Jonas decided to wear some dress up clothes for his birthday celebration!
Though he didn't want to leave the wig on longer than to take a picture!

Jonas loved seeing his cousins, playing, opening presents, and having cake and ice cream!


Opening presents, he got shoes, and he got some pajamas!


He also got walkie talkies that Hannah wanted to open, birthday cake made by Aunt Sara!

I wanted to say a bit about my Jonas. He is such a boy! He's a bit like his dad with wanting
to learn and experiment! He loves doing math, learning Spanish in school, making new
friends, and making people laugh. He is my little clown and entertainer. Especially for
little kids. He enjoys doing crazy things to get other kids to laugh. Thank goodness it's
not usually something to get him into trouble! He has become a whiz on the computer now
too. Jonas has also been getting quicker and better at reading. I enjoy listening to him
and watching him learn. Jonas also has a sensitive spirit. He loves to say prayer and
always wants to bless those who need it most. I'm so thankful for the love, joy, and happiness
he brings to our home. I do hope he grows out of a little of his curiosity and learns a bit
more common sense and logic! But, oh how I love him!

No comments: