finish going through the pictures! We left Friday (April 2) right after Hannah got out of school.
By 2pm we were on the road to California. We listened to The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
on CD. The kids traveled so well which made it better! We stopped in Mesquite and got dinner.
We just stopped at Del Taco so the kids could play a bit before getting back in the car.
This was the view from the car that Friday afternoon after just leaving Provo!
I think the kids enjoyed getting out and playing for a bit!
We made it to California about 11:30pm their time. We were so excited to see Dave's brother Joe,
his wife Stephanie, and their 2 kids Tavia and Ryken. In the morning Steph took the kids to a park to
let them all play together. Dave, Joe, and I joined them after sleeping a little longer! Thanks Steph!
I think the kids had a lot of fun being outside in the warmer weather and just playing!
Jonas at the park and Hannah in a meadow of flowers!
After the park we headed to a different park for an easter egg hunt with Joe and Steph's ward.
I'm glad the kids got to participate and I could be there since we missed Easter day with them.
Back at Joe and Steph's house we talked a bit about Easter and gave the girls matching pj's and
the boys matching pj's. At 1pm we kissed the kids goodbye and headed to San Diego. Dave and I
boarded our cruise ship at 3:30pm and got ready for a new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment