On January 9th I hit my 6 month mark so we decided to take a few pictures. Not my favorite ones, but you can tell how big I'm getting. Just that day I had been asked if I was having twins. Also was told by a few people that I looked like I only had a few weeks left. Just what a fat pregnant woman wants to hear!
I think you look great! So excited for you guys! Owen loves looking at the blog and the pictures of Jonas. He misses our play dates we will have to get together some day soon! Anybody who makes a snide comment to a pregnant girl deserves to get kicked in the shin.....just saying! :)
I don't think you look like you are having twins at all, I think you look gorgeous and the perfect size. :) Some people can be so rude when it comes to talking with pregnant women. Cute blog by the way!
5 comments:
I think you look great! So excited for you guys! Owen loves looking at the blog and the pictures of Jonas. He misses our play dates we will have to get together some day soon!
Anybody who makes a snide comment to a pregnant girl deserves to get kicked in the shin.....just saying! :)
You look beautiful. I got asked those questions all the time too. I hated it. So I feel your pain. But you really do look beautiful. Congratulations.
I had a friend ask me once if I was having twins. I told him, "No. Are you?"
I doubt he asks many women that question anymore.
I don't think you look like you are having twins at all, I think you look gorgeous and the perfect size. :) Some people can be so rude when it comes to talking with pregnant women. Cute blog by the way!
People have no tact! I think you're a cute pregnant woman!
Post a Comment