Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life around our house

Lately I've been trying to take some random pictures of life in our house. We seem to be good at taking pictures of major or important things, but not the little stuff. I think especially with Enoch so young and the other kids growing so quickly I want to remember the little things too.

So here are a few pictures of us!


Hannah and her ballroom competitions!


Enoch is such a happy baby. His smile constantly melts my heart!


Dave got a ukulele for his birthday. Enoch loves to sit on his lap and help him play!


We spent part of our Thanksgiving at my sister Diane's house. It was such nice weather, the kids played outside a lot! Little Lexi was happy to pose for me! Diane asked us to take a family picture of them. After many takes, here's one that worked with most of them! Maddie (the adorable red head in the middle) was very entertaining and full of different poses! Then the camera died so we didn't get anymore pictures of Thanksgiving.

Here is Enoch at 8 months! My baby is getting too big too quickly.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey!
I had no idea you have a blog! Is Hannah still dancing? I hope everything is going well!!!