across the street from the dock! We had to buy some more sunscreen, aloe, and sunglasses
for Dave. He had lost his while horseback riding! Then we caught a taxi to take us to
Canopy Tours. It was an interesting drive! Pretty neat city to drive through! Quite an
amazing variety in scenery, houses, and neighborhoods. We got on our tour bus that took
us up into the jungle. We were headed to a zip line. Now for those who don't know me as
well, I'm not a big fan of heights. Yet somehow I said yes to this activity!
Us with all our gear, me after seeing some of the heights, and what we looked like from below!
There were 14 zip lines total. The longest was 3/4 of a mile and all were much higher than
I wanted them! Dave even went upside down on one of the stretches. I just held on tight!
We finished at a little restaurant next to a fresh water river. They had some slides that
went into the river that was refreshing after the hot day in the jungle. I enjoyed more just
watching Dave do it and staying out of the cold water!
Dave enjoying the slide and refreshing water!
After we got back to the tour shop we wandered a bit in the city. I loved the old cobblestone roads and eclectic stores. We wandered down closer to the beach where Dave did a pretty good job on getting some good prices on some gifts!
1 comment:
Oh wow that looks like sooooo much fun. Did you guys go with anybody?
Post a Comment