same girls from last year. I had so much fun last year and was very excited to go again! We had
6 girls with us. There were 3 of us leaders that were there the entire time and quite a few more
that were able to come up for a bit at different times.
Singing time, getting ready for the canoes, and obstacle course time!
Julie and me in our green! Julie, me, and Emily in our pink/purple! Julie and me nose flutes!
Lake time activities!
Emily and I matching. Heidie, Julie, and I in our green and sweats! All the girls the last night!
Me with my kiss, on our posing stump, and with Dave when he came up for Bishopric night!
Our pretty nails after our painting party! Gorgeous aren't they?!
2 comments:
I LOVE camp MIA Shalom! I went there for 10 years of my life!! I wish we lived up there and I was in YW's and could go back. It is my favorite place ever! {well at least one of them ;}
You girls are having way too much fun. I will expect an invite for next year!!
Post a Comment