Thursday, July 2, 2009

A day with Johnny

On Monday we got to have Johnny with us for a couple of hours.

The kids were so excited to see him and play with him. He's starting to talk so much now! He can finally say Jonas' name too! Hannah is still "Nana". Dave and I are still "Mommy and Papa".

We went to a park for a picnic so Dave could spend some time with Johnny too!


They had this big swing that only 3 kids could be on it at a time. But it could spin in a circle. Dave pushed the kids and then started rotating the swing. Johnny did not like it. He kept calling out, "Mommy!". Hannah and Jonas seemed to like it though!



The park also had a fountain that the kids were running through! It was nice and cool and felt good to get the feet wet. I got in to help Johnny and keep him from falling down in it. He realized that he liked to splash others. Especially me!





1 comment:

Melanee said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I haven't seen him since he was living with you guys. He is so cute. I'm glad you got to spend time with him.