Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Green River

Every year, usually around Father's Day weekend, we go to Green River, Utah to do some rafting. This year we had some new people with us. It was also a little colder and wetter due to the rain.



If there is water or mud anywhere within sight Jonas is all over it.

Hannah stayed cleaner, but still had fun. Here she is with Mikayla (11) and Brinley (7). Hannah loved having older kids there for her to play with! Thanks for coming Christensens!


Here's Dave, Jason, Jordan, Mikayla, and Hannah on the 3rd run of the day. This was probably the best run with the most sun! It was warm enough to even get in the water! This was all before the freak thunderstorm that caused a mudslide. It left our cars stranded up the canyon and us in Green River for an extra night. Thank goodness to the Shelley's, Thomas', and Christensen's for having extra food and all their help! Hopefully I can get a picture of the mudslide from Nicole soon!



Here are some scenery shots I took. I sure love the area down there!



With all the rains the scenery was very pretty!



Dave took this sunset shot. Gorgeous!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the pictures! Saddie must haved sreamed about Dave the other night because she woke up talking about how he pushed her so so so high on the swing and how he "saved" Brinley in the river. She talked about him for like 20 min.! I think she really liked him!

Kelly said...

ooops..I meant to spell Dreamed....:0)