So this year I turned 30. Aaah! Kind of crazy to think about! My twin sister, Sara invited my sister, our kids, and me up to Bear Lake where she was staying for the week with her in-laws. So Tuesday night I drove up to Clinton to stay at Diane's house. Wednesday morning we headed up to Bear Lake. We spent part of the morning at the lake. It was really windy and quite cold. But the kids seemed to have fun!

Then we hung out in the pool and hot tub for a while. It was nice to warm up!

Afterwards we hung out in the condo to play games and eat lunch. All of the cousins had fun playing together too!
We then headed into town and had pizza for dinner and milkshakes for dessert.
It may not have been how I planned to spend my birthday, but it was a nice trip. Sorry honey, for not being with you. I missed you!
3 comments:
For some reason I didn't remember that you were a twin. Did I ever tell you that Bear Lake is my very favorite lake? I never seem to tire of it.
Happy Birthday. 30 was my favorite birthday. ;) (Now I am looking forward to 40)
Happy late Birthday!! I love Bear Lake!! Jason's partner has a cabin up there that we love to use. It's one of my favorite trips!!
Bear Lake was lots of fun. Just cold and windy that day. Probably would have been better if Dave had been with us. Or maybe if we had spent more than just 1 day up there.
Post a Comment