Dave drove by a farm that had thinned out their wind break and put the pine trees up for sale
for only $10. Well, by the time we actually got together and went to look there were only 2 left.
One was small and bare. The other was HUGE and lopsided and just plain ugly. I told Dave that no,
we aren't getting either of them. Well, the next morning he got a ride with his coworker who
mentioned that he had gone later the night before and bought the small one. Well, Dave seemed
to take that as a sign that he needed to go get the last one. Well, the next day Dave come home
with the tree. It was worse than I even remembered it. It was about 7 feet tall and probably that
wide if not more. Well, Dave chopped a bunch of it off and tried to make it a better shape.
Since we still have our foster son, I didn't want to put ornaments on the tree. 1yr olds seem to
love taking them off and throwing them! So Dave decided to put our Christmas cards on the tree.
Well shortly after that Jonas and Hannah decided to add some of their own things, (pictures made
at school, presents, and random drawings they did). So here is a picture of our "ugliest tree ever"!
1 comment:
I love it!!! It is very unique!
Post a Comment