Wednesday, November 10, 2010

August

So I decided I will just post a few pictures from the past few months to catch up. Maybe I should have taken a picture of a pregnancy test. August 2nd was when we too the test and got a positive response! But here's the rest of the month!


First day of school! Hannah is in 3rd grade and Jonas is in 1st grade!


Another year of swimming lessons! They both passed onto the next level!


Hannah's first zip line experience, her first time applying lipstick, and a horseback ride!


Jonas zip lining, horseback ride, and water slides!


Hannah in a dunk booth, Dave zip lining, and Jonas in a dunk book - Dave threw to dunk both kids!

I can't believe I don't have pictures from Dave's birthday. I was able to surprise him this year and it was great! Our neighbor had him helping with his computer right after work instead of coming home. So I had been making dinner and setting things up for some friends/neighbors to join us! I made chicken adobo (from the Philippines), egg rolls, rice, and some stir fry with veggies from the garden! My friend Jackie made some cheesecakes! When Dave walked in with our neighbor we yelled surprise. Boy was he shocked! I'm so proud of myself for not giving it all away! Thanks to the Lindseys, Daniels, and the Oscanyons! We then sent the boys to an indoor rock climbing place! The girls went to a RS cooking class. Then we came back for the cheesecake! It was a great evening. I hope it showed Dave a bit of how much he means to me! That weekend we also invited many friends and neighbors to join us at the school across the street. Those that wanted could play ultimate football while others watched kids play on the playground and talk! We also had popsicles and cake! I love my husband so much and am so thankful for all that he does for me. Seems crazy to think that 11 birthdays ago he was just home from his mission and had invited me to join his birthday party! Now look at us! I love you honey!

No comments: