Thursday, November 11, 2010

October - Part 2

This month kept us busy and having fun. We've tried to focus on doing more things as a family besides trips. We bought a special pass that gets us in the Lehi Trafalga and the Orem Trafalga, Flash basketball games, Owlz baseball games, and Seven Peaks Water Park for a year. The kids helped make the decision to get these as our big Christmas presents. We've been able to go to both Trafalga's a couple of times and have really enjoyed it!


Water bumper boats - they had fun until Hannah went under a bigger spray and got a little cold.


On the carousel all by ourselves! Yes, I'm really starting to look huge at only 3 1/2 months.


Jonas loves miniature golf though we're still working on technique! Plus they loved the airplanes!

October brings lots of time to dress up. So we brought out the bins with all the costumes and the kids had fun, I think!

Hannah in my old pep club uniform and Jonas in my camo pajamas!

Of course we had to do our pumpkins too! Jonas received a coupon for a free pumpkin from Macey's - no limit to size or weight! So of course he got a big one! I still haven't been feeling all that well so I stayed away from the smell and took pictures!








Dave and I were cowboys and the kids were Indians. They had their faces painted on Halloween but after lots of scrubbing and showering I didn't want to put it back on them for this picture! Yes, I should have thought about it before! We had a great time Friday night at in-laws in-laws Halloween party! Thanks Nick and Sara! The kids spent the night there too and had a lot of fun. We came home Saturday morning and got ready for a Halloween/Birthday dinner for my good friend Jackie and her family! Then the dad's took the kids out trick or treating. Not sure how I missed pictures of all this! I thought my memory was bad before I got pregnant, but it seems to be getting worse! Happy Birthday Jackie! Thanks for all that you do for me and my family!

1 comment:

Jena Allison said...

Bwahahahaa Dave's belt buckle is hilarious!!!!!