So after reading so many blogs about the free Holiday cards through Shutterfly by writing a post about it, I decided what does it hurt to try! I saw on a friend's blog that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards to customers who write a post about it. I thought, why not! I love free stuff, and this would save me a lot of time rather than making my own cards. I don't think we've ever ordered from them before but have heard good things about them. With being pregnant I don't see myself full of motivation to make a bunch of them on my own, so this really sounds good! Now I'll just need to convince my family that it's time for more family pictures!

Some of my favorite ones are these. These ones give me an option to do multiple cute pictures instead of one main family one if I want!

I like the letter in the middle for some reason! Maybe because it's the same I'd use!

And then with so much going on in our family this year it might be easier to add the little message right onto the card instead of typing up something separate!

Now the question is . . . if I get these, who is going to help me decide which wonderful one to use! For anybody else interested in trying this go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010!

No comments:
Post a Comment